10.19.2007

Marco Pantani

I've had a pretty wicked head cold the last few days and burned a couple of sick days as a result. While home, i ran to B&N and was suprised that they had so many cycling books available ... other than the typical ones written by either LA or CTS. Anyway, there were two books about Marco Pantani on the shelf. I picked the shorter of the two becasue it was a paperback and was published by Velo Press.

So I read about 3/4 of it yesterday and it was really good. I highly recommend. It was a unique view of European cycling and overall a pretty sad story about the guy.

Marco Pantani: The Legend of a Tragic Champion
I also picked up High Tech Cycling by Ed Burke and am looking forward to reading it. I especially am interested in the portion of the book that covers bike fit. I'd like to re-fit (?) my bike before I Start working out on the trainer for the winter.

No comments: